Sash windows repair Essex
If you need sash windows repair in Essex, we provide comprehensive solutions that cover various aspects of window restoration, including the following:
- Restoration of sash window box frames and sashes
- Installation of slim double-glazed units into individual sashes
- Draught-proofing and functional restoration
Wooden windows problems we can solve
Converting sash windows to double glazing
Scott James’s team can change your current sash window glazing to Vacuum-insulated double glazing.
One of the main benefits of vacuum glazing is its insulation properties which outperform single glazing by eight times and being a great alternative to secondary glazing in Essex.
Restore a smooth movement of your window’s sashes
Repair stuck sashes and rebalance them to operate smoothly— sash window cord repair and pulleys replacement.
- Sash cord replacement or repairs to modern sash window mechanisms like spring balance
- Sash repairs if the frame has swollen and bent.
- Replacing window ropes and adding new weight to rebalance the sashes.
- Repairing cracked or broken sash window glazing
Wooden window repairs Essex
Scott James provides a full range of wooden window repairs in Essex, including the most commonly needed repairs like:
- Decayed sills, rotten frames, sashes.
- Restore compromised paintwork and timber.
- Refurb a sash
- Repair putty and broken glass.